Are you a fitness enthusiast? If so then you may be love Zumba videos too. It’s dance-fitness programs that combining raw energy with sounds, lights, and design to help take you on an exhilaration and unforgettable journey to a happy and healthy lifestyle. Packed with international rhythms, pulsating Latin and red-hot dance steps will make you moving, rocking and shaking the weight off to the exotic rhythms of merengue, reggaeton, samba, cumbia, salsa and more, so it’s a fun way to lose weight, tone and strengthen your muscles. And thanks to its easy-to-follow choreography and music-engaging routines, you can easily sculpt your body from your feet to head and burn hundreds of calories per hour without feeling you’re working out.
What is Zumba?
The story about Zumba was started by the founder, a fitness instructor named Alberto “Beto” Perez. In the mid 90’s, he darted off to teach an aerobics class and forgot his aerobic music. So he improvised by using his own mix of music from tapes (the merengue and salsa music he grew up with). Spontaneously, he created a new of dance-fitness, one that lets the music move you instead of counting reps over the music. Positive energy electrified the room where people couldn’t stop smiling. His class loved it! And on that day, a new fitness concept was born.
In 2001, Beto brought his new dance-fitness to Florida and Miami. He then met with entrepreneurs Alberto Aghion and Alberto Perlman. The three formed an alliance and created the Zumba Fitness. First they released the DVDs, then the infomercial where they introduced the Zumba Fitness to the public.
Since its inception in 2001, Zumba total body transformation videos have grown to the world’s most successful and largest dance workout videos with more than 10 million people of all ages, sizes and shapes taking weekly Zumba classes in over than 110 countries.
In 2005, Zumba Fitness spawned a full-fledged Zumba Academy to licence instructors to teach the dance-fitness program. It followed with the lunch of music CDs, accessories and apparel.
In 2010, Zumba became the first branded fitness program that launched a video game on 3 major gaming platforms: PS3, Xbox and Wii.
The Zumba total body transformation DVDs features 7 full body workouts and each workout delivers an energizing workout with varying levels of intensity that makes you want to move again and again.
The Zumba DVDs including:
- An introduction DVD called “Step by Step”. It’s your basic guide to break down the steps. You can view the steps from the back or the front. In this DVD you will learn 24 steps
- A 20-minute “Rush” workout DVD. This short workout will make your heart beating and your blood pumping. This workout DVD is great if you are in a rush.
- A 45-minute “Activate” workout DVD. In this workout, you will learn all the basic steps for 45 minutes. It’s a fun and addicting workout to get you started.
- A “Ripped” workout DVD featuring Zumba Sentao program and toning program. You will engage in body sculpting with a chair and toning sticks in this dance workout video. It’s designed to build lean muscle.
- A 60-minute “Exhilarate” dance-fitness party DVD. In this long Zumba video you will make a full fitness party, so prepare go all out here.
- A “Mix” workout DVD. In this video you will learn rhythms and steps from all from all around the world in an intense workout so get ready because you will get serious calories burning.
- The last DVD is Zumbathon® “Fitness-Concert”. Now you will experience workouts as if you were at a concert. It’s a lot of fun because you will be deep in the party and hearing the crowd cheer.
[amazonproducts asin =”B004O8YLGS”]The Zumba Fitness Exhilarate DVD brings a new fitness experience in your home. Combining raw energy moves with great sounds, lights and designs to take you on a journey to a better lifestyle.