The Weider 200 Power Tower is one of best home gym equipment that you can consider for your use. Despite its rather complicated form and large dimensions, this home exercise equipment is quite popular and has been used by many fitness enthusiasts around the globe to perform full body workout routines in their homes.
The great news about the Weider 200 is that it’s versatile and you can do several upper body workouts to any muscle group. Here are a few of the workouts that you can do with it:
- Push-ups to train your shoulders, triceps and chest.
- Pull ups to train your shoulders, biceps, back.
- Vertical knee raises to train your lower abs.
- Triceps dips to train your shoulders and chest.
This Weider power tower can help you perform awesome home workout routines. You also can do some lower body workouts such as lunges and squats with this home gym equipment.
- Some assembly required
- Lower and upper body strength training
- Dip station, push-up station, pull-up station, vertical knee raise station
- Durable tubular steel
- Stylish padded upholstery
- Platforms to do calf raises on
- Just slides it on a carpet to move it
- Great for triceps dips, abs raises and push-ups
- A bar to rest your feet on to make pull ups easier
- Lots of space to do underhand, close and wide pull ups
- Great to use with P90X
- Minimum ceiling height required for setting this thing up is about 7 feet 8 inches
- It causes slight movement when doing triceps dips if using it on carpet
- It comes un-assembled and took about 2 hours to assemble
Tone and strengthen your body with the Weider Power Tower. Featuring 4 stations, allowing you to perform lift, pull and push-up to train your shoulders, core, biceps, forearms, etc. just with this single tool. It also comes with cushions for your comfortable workouts.