There are some simple fitness equipment such as jump rope, free weights, chin-up bar and pull up bars that you can use for your workout routine. They are known for their effectiveness and efficiency to improve our physical strength and endurance.
Chin ups. It’s easier. Work your biceps more, palms facing you.
Pull ups. It’s harder. Less biceps, more back, palms facing away.
What are the benefits of using a chin up bar?
Pull up is one of my favorite workout because it’s simple and don’t required me to buy an expensive tool for it. Despite its simplicity, this tool offers great effects to our body, including:
♦ Increase the strength of body
When we lift up our bodies, we have made a range of muscle groups and joints work together. These muscle ranges involve the biceps, chest, trapezius, scapula, middle back and lats. The result is that it gradually increases muscle’s endurance, power and strength.
♦ Enhance body shape
Exercise using a chin-up bar will make your muscles grow larger and harder. Many bodybuilders have been doing this exercise to get muscular body along with lean muscles.
♦ Cardio workout
This exercise also helps you to burn calories and convert excess fat into lean muscles.
The chin-up bar that I love is the Teeter Hang Ups EZ up Inversion Rack, this tool is great for chin ups, pull up and inversion workouts. The package includes the Gravity Boots and Inversion Rack. The rack can easily attach to any standard wood door-frame in your home, easy installation and removal without interfere the normal use of the door. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around your knees for added security.
- Removable calf loops with a two-degree bend to reduce the load on the top of the foot and knee joints
- DuPont Hytrel material for comfort
- Super soft foam liner for minimal compression with maximum comfort
- Dual self-locking ratchet buckles for added security
- Foam hand grips for a secure and comfortable workout
- Door savers prevent the doorframe from damage
- Quick-disconnect locking brackets for easy removal and easy installation
- Double bar system makes dismounting and mounting easy
- Packaged dimensions: 36.5 x 17 x 6 inches
- Assembled dimensions: Fits doorframes from 28 to 36 inches
- User weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Packaged weight: 23 pounds
- Height capacity: depends on the size of doorframe
- Warranty: 5 years
[amazonproducts asin=”B000M83J5I”]Turn your doorframe into a sport center with Teeter’s EZ-Up Inversion System. It’s comfortable foam handgrips and easy-reach handles allow you to dismounting and mounting easily. Comes with a Healthy Back DVD, Gravity Boots and Inversion Rack.