Among in Sole treadmill series, the Sole F85 Treadmill is a great selection for serious athletes. The treadmill is outfitted with stable inclines, all-steel welded frames, powder coated. The F85 equipped with 3.5 HP continuous-duty motor, makes it reach speed up to 12 mph with inclines up to 15%. The treadmill’s flywheel is also heavier than other brands, giving you a chance to run more comfortable. The Cushion Flex system prevents injuries and reduces the impact from your steps to your knees, feet, spine, hips and ankles up to 40% as compared to running on asphalt.
You can also easily track your workout progress via the LCD screen that displays your pace, pulse, calories burned, distance traveled, incline and speed. The console also supports a peak-and-valley graph, a ¼ mile track, an integrated sound system for your MP3 Player or iPod and integrated massage board which provides scrolling massages through the workout and recaps your entire routine after you are done.
The Sole F85 Treadmill offers the largest deck with size at 60 by 22 inches, make it has a plenty room for runners. And to reduce space of storing, the F85 came with Easy Assist folding deck technology. This feature allows you to fold and unfold the deck by itself. Other features include a low profile running hood, speed control, armrest incline, and cooling fans.
The treadmill also has 2 heart rate workout programs, 2 customizable programs and 6 automatic programs. You also can the workouts depending on your needs. Throughout your workout, the treadmill displays a heart rate graph on the console. Change and adjust the incline also help you to keep you in targeted goal. The treadmill includes a wireless chest strap to improve the accuracy.
The Sole F85 Treadmill Specifications:
- Dimension: 83 x 39 x 15 inches
- Running or walking surface dimension: 60 by 22 inches
- Motor: 3.5 HP continuous duty motor
- Max speed: 12 mph (miles per hour)
- Max incline: 15%
- Weight: 280 pounds
- Max user weight: 400 pounds
- Programs: 6 standard programs, 2 heart rate programs and 2 customizable programs
- Cushioning system: Yes, Cushion Flex shock absorption
- Folding system: Yes, Easy Assist folding technology
- Warranties: Lifetime on frame, deck and motor, 5 years on rollers, belt and other components and 2 years on labor
- Additional features: cooling fans, wireless chest strap
A top class treadmill offers flex whisper cushioned deck, 4.0 HP motor, 10 workout programs, premium LCD monitor to ensure your comfort and satisfaction in exercising.