Schwinn Fitness is a brand that is renowned for its high-quality bicycles, and their elliptical machines are made with the same precision and quality. You will never mistake the Schwinn 430 elliptical for a high-end elliptical trainer. It offers 20 resistance levels, 22 preset exercise programs and a 20-inch stride length to help you reach your fitness goals. The machine is also reported to be stable and quiet.
The Schwinn 430 elliptical trainer is ideal for your home gym and for everyone who want a low impact workout. Regular use on the elliptical trainers will increase lung capacity while improving your health. The Schwinn 430 can provide an effective cardiovascular workout by combining lower and upper body coordination into one impact-free motion. In order to ensure your comfort during workout, this trainer is built with Magnetic ECB (Eddy Current Brake) resistance. Eddy Current Brake technology has the advantages of quiet operation, little to no maintenance costs, reliability, and no friction. The technology is the best form of resistance for fitness machines and is usually only found on higher end elliptical trainers.[table “” not found /]
- Large articulating footplates with cushioning.
- Good warranties. 1 year on labor, 2 years on parts and 10 years on the frame.
- The Schwinn 430 can support up to 300 pounds.
- You can connect and upload your workout data to Schwinn Connect or MyFitnessPal to get more information about your workout and stay motivated.
- The machine comes with many useful accessories, such as: a three-speed cooling fan, a tablet or book holder, speakers and MP3 player input and a water bottle holder.
- Designed with eddy current resistance for your comfort.
- Transport wheels for easy movement from room to room.
- For most users the assembly won’t be quick.
- The incline level is adjustable, however you need to do it manually by lowering or raising the handle.
- Lacks of chest heart rate monitors but you can still monitor your heart rate by grasping the handle.
Some Real Users Reviews: