Schwinn 420 elliptical trainer is another line of trainer from the great fitness equipment manufacturer, the Schwinn Fitness. This fitness machine provide a comfortable workout with maximum results, comes with a unique design, lot of features and simple assembly. Some users even claimed that the Schwinn 420 is more affordable than most fitness trainers with comparable or the same features.
The trainer owns some features such as BioConnect Feedback, BioDyne Performance and BioFit Comfort that help maximize your workout results.
The BioFit Comfort designed to make sure that you always feel comfortable during your regular workouts. It provides a natural and comfortable elliptical path. The handles have multiple position option that you allow resting or engaging your upper body. Its console can holds e-books, magazines or other media and has in-console MP3 music input and speakers port for entertainment.
The BioDyne Performance featuring oversized levelers and stabilizers for a solid platform, perimeter weighted flywheel for smooth workouts and bi-directional pedals that can be moved backwards or forward to engage more muscles.
The BioConnect Feedback features including:
- Integrated grip heart rate system
- A custom workout
- 6 course profiles
- 1 feedback program
- 7 workout programs
- 18 resistance levels
- A LCD screen displays course profile, resistance level, calories, speed, pulse, distance, watts, rpm, interval time and time.
Some extra features including:
- Water bottle holder
- Transport wheels
- Articulating foot plate
- Fixed and moving handle bars
- Eddy Current Brake for resistance system
- 18 inches stride length
- Dimensions: 62 x 26 x 71
- Max user weight: 300 pounds
- Machine weight: 164 pounds
- Power requirements: 9V 1.5 DC
- Warranties: 3 months on wear parts, 1 year on electronics and parts, 5 years on the frame
- The BioConnect Feedback feature helps prevent the user from getting a plateau. The Schwinn 420 elliptical offers 12 workout programs that change your workout routines and confuse your body so that it will not get used to the workout.
- The machine is smaller than most elliptical trainers out in the market, although is larger if compared to some trainer in the same series
- The trainer is noiseless in operation. However after months of continuous use, the parts begin to make slight squeaky noises. Some users claimed that it only because of normal use instead of manufacturing defects.
- The product has a 300 pounds weight limit that makes some of overweight customers would have to find another product to lose weight
- The warranty on the frame just 5 years is quite less if compared to some other products which offer at least 10 years on the frame
[amazonproducts asin=”B0055WRYIY”]Award winning trainer offers a smooth upper and lower-body cardio workout. Comes with 8 workout programs, integrated heart rate system, ergonomic handles, 16 resistance levels, and maximum 5-year warranty.