Rowing machine is a machine that gives you an experience of rowing on the land instead of on the water. The machine will guarantee your safety for the rowers who cannot swim. Rowing is very beneficial because it burns fat in your body, strengthen your all major muscle groups such as buttocks, abdominals, arms, legs, and back efficiently and effectively. It’s also known as the best cardio exercises for increasing your metabolism, building a strong back, burn fat without hurt your joints.
What is Stamina 1215 Orbital Rowing Machine?
The machine is one of the best rowing machine that you can use to burn your body fat and build more muscles. This cardio machine is also able to mimic the movement of rowing on water, like an ordinary rowing boat but equipped with a padded seat that glides on wheels, foam grips that keep your hands comfortable and stable and rowing arms with adjustable resistance.
What are the features of this row machine?
- Rowing arms fold for storage
- Pivoting foot plates for added comfort
- Thick, comfortable padded seat
- Increase the beam incline for a more intense workout
- Adjustable tension controls
- Single button mufti-function monitor displays distance, calories burned, row count, time and speed
- Deluxe ball bearing roller system and precision extruded aluminum beam
- Resistance: Smooth hydraulic cylinder resistance
The Stamina 1215 Orbital Rowing Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions: 48 x 32.5 x 27.75 inches
- Product weight: 47 pounds
- Warranty: 90 days on parts and 5 years on frame
- Assemble this machine is easy.
- This machine is quite sturdy and feels comfortable.
- This machine is very beneficial in burning fat like a ordinary rowing boat.
The only disadvantage:
- Many owners reported that the shocks of the machine were damaged after being used several months.
[AMAZONPRODUCTS ASIN=”B001HWHY8Q”]A machine that mimics rowing and apply it on the ground. Highly effective in strengthening the upper body muscles and burn calories. Equipped with the ability to track miles rowed, calories burned, row count, time, distance, and speed.