The ProForm PRO 2000 treadmill is the least expensive member of ProForm’s new PRO lineup, which are ProForm Pro 4500 and ProForm Pro 2500. This high quality treadmill offers a lot of great features for its users. A 3.25 CHP Mach Z Commercial Pro Motor, a Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitor with Polar Wireless Chest Strap, 24 built-in workouts, QuickSpeed Control, FS2 Full Surface Suspension Cushioning, -3 percent decline and 15 percent incline for faster weight loss and more muscle activation.
These great features obviously made an impact on the users, since the reviews have been so positive, though the lack of an electronic warranty may make some people reconsider to buy it.
Full Specification of Proform PRO 2000 Treadmill
|Dimensions||80″ L x 40″ W x 63″ H|
|Speed||1 – 12 MPH|
|Product Weight||300 lbs|
|Motor Horsepower||3.5 CHP|
|Max Weight Allowed||350 lbs|
|Display Screen Size||7″|
|Display Type||8″ Backlit|
|Decline||0 – -3%|
|Workout Programs||6 Intensity. 6 Speed. 6 Incline. 6 Calorie Burn|
|Heart-rate control programs||No|
|Chest strap included||Yes|
|Quick incline controls||Yes|
|Quick speed controls||Yes|
|AutoBreeze Workout Fan||Yes|
|iFit Live||Yes – Compatible|
The Advantages of Proform PRO 2000
- The treadmill can be folded vertically to save space in your room. It is also equipped with shock assist tech to make the process simpler and easier.
- The console is easy to use and the display clearly shows all the information about your workout and can easily be viewed from different heights.
- The 24 built-in workouts are helpful in your workout and they can be personalized. You can choose to focus either on calorie-burning, incline, speed or high intensity workout. Combined with a 3% decline and a 15% incline features, make your progress even better.
- The incline and decline options are great to simulate outdoor running in your room and to strengthen your muscles. It can be changed easily with a convenient “One-Touch” button or automatically changes with workout programs.
- Compatible with iFit. With this option, each user can connect and compete with their Facebook friends, accessing additional training, and even simulate running via Google Maps.
- The Proform 2000 Pro support individuals weighing up to 350 pounds.
- The treadmill can play music from an iPod or other MP3 player.
- ProForm offers a lifetime warranty on this unit’s frame and motor, two years of service, and five years on parts.
The Disadvantages of Proform PRO 2000
- No electronics warranty available.
- You can not store your own workout information on an individual user ID, except if you adding iFit to this machine.