Polar FT60 heart rate monitor watches are smart devices that help you to improve your conditioning and stay motivated by guiding you to the ideal workout intensity for your fitness level and checking your daily condition. It’s essential to understand the condition of your heart rate when you try to improve your physical condition and archive your fitness goals. If your exercise too leisurely, you will be hard to lose weight but if you exercise too hard, you may get sick before getting the real benefit. The Polar FT60 comes to you to solve these problems for common people by encouraging you to improve your fitness routine.
The monitor is built with several innovative features to help you improve your fitness level. First off, the Polar watches display heart rate info in several ways, such as a graphical target zone indicator and within a percentage of your max heart rate, as beats per minute. The watches also have a Polar Star personalized program that adapt to your training habits, provide constant feedback and weekly training targets. The watch helps you to reach you targets more efficiently without being too strict. And when your heartrate dip below or exceed your target zone, the Polar FT60 will sound an alarm to alert you return to form.
You also will enjoy several of proprietary Polar functions, such as Polar Owncal, OwnZone, and ZonePointer modes that help you to achieve both your long-term and short-term goals.
- The Owncal is a visual and audible feature on the screen of Polar FT60 that shows your accumulated energy expenditure during several exercises sessions and you can set your exercise goals in term of calories expenditure.
- The OwnZone provides a customized target zone for individual training session and
- The ZonePointer shows where your current heartrate sits within your target zone.
Other features own by the Polar FT60 watch, including;
- A FlowLink connection for transferring data between a computer and The FT60
- A recording mode that track your total exercise time, calorie expenditure and maximum and average heartrate
- An Owncode mode that prevents crosstalk with other monitors nearby
- A ZoneLock mode that enable you to activate a target zone in the midst of workout
- A low battery indicator
- An alarm with a snooze
- A built-in backlight
- A 12/24 hour clock with a day/week indicator
- Water resistance up to 30 meters
- Dimension: 6.9 x 5.1 x 2.9 inches
- Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Warranty: 2 years