Riding a bike is a low-impact exercise that is highly enjoyed by many people. Riding a bike regularly will provide a lot of positive impact in your life, such as reducing the risk of heart attack, obesity, diabetes, etc. In addition, it is an exercise that is easy and fun to do either individually or in groups. Cycling also helps you strengthen the muscles of your heart and blood vessels, so that the blood circulation in the body can flow more smoothly.
The health benefits of regular riding a bike include:
- Decreased stress levels
- Prevention of disease
- Decreased fat levels
- Strengthened bones
- Improved posture
- Improved joint mobility
- Increased muscle strength and flexibility
- Increased cardiovascular fitness
So, is riding a bike good exercise?
Yes, of course my friend. I cannot find another sport that is comfortable, easy, safe and as fun as cycling do.
However riding a bike outdoor has some drawbacks, namely:
- Disturbed by bad weather like rain, snow and storm that will make you forced to cancel this fun activity.
- Requires a route / path that is free of traffic jam
- Less suitable for those who are very busy
One of the easiest ways to overcome these drawbacks is that you need to have / buy an exercise bike.
An exercise bike allows us cycling comfortably in our home, free from rain, snow, smoke and the heat of sun. Besides cycling in the home allows us to do other activities at the same time, such as:
- Watching TV / workout videos
- Reading books / novels without worrying about an accident
“I already have a bicycle, and I do not want to buy a new exercise bike”.
If you experience this kind of problem, then an exercise bike stand is a good solution for those who want to feel the sensation of indoor cycling without having to buy a new exercise bike.