Having back pain or other problems with your back? Inversion therapy is one of the most popular methods to relieve pain and cure any back problems. In order to do that, you will need to hand upside down inverted with the help of a tool known as an inversion table. It is a table that looks like a normal table that has a pivot in the middle. In order to use it, you must first lay on the table and tie your feet on the bottom of the table then you can use the pivot mechanism to allow you to flip safely.
So how it works?
By inverting yourself you actually take away the influence of gravity on your spine. Normally the gravity force will push down on your spine and make all your muscles keep working when you are sitting or standing, but hanging with an inversion table will reverse the force. The results are your muscle can relax and release a lot of the pressure on your spine and the surrounding muscles as well.
Who needs this tool?
Everyone can use this tool to experience the reverse situation and especially for those who have back pain, weak abdominal, spinal misalignment, and bad posture.
An inversion table also allows you to reverse yourself in some different degrees, in comfort of course. You don’t need to hang perfectly upside down to get the benefits because it can also be obtained just by inverted to a limited degree.
So, what are the benefits that can be obtained by using the inversion tables?
- It helps relieve stress and improve your blood circulation
- Relieve and reduce back pain
- Help you sleep better
- Improves your posture
- Reduce stress and depression
- And even lessen the signs of aging
This tool is not designed for pregnant women and those who have glaucoma, high blood pressure and heart disease. It is feared will affect your health.
One of inversion tables that you can consider is the Ironman gravity 4000 inversion table. The Ironman inversion table is designed for reduction fatigue, back pain and stimulating blood circulation. This table boasts a tough nylon backrest that is very comfortable and a durable tubular steel frame.
- Sturdy table for stimulating circulation and reducing back stress
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers
- Memory-foam nylon backrest
- Tubular steel frame
- Dimensions: 49 x 26 x 65 inches
- Weight: 83 pounds
- Total inversion angle: 90 degrees
- User weight capacity: 350 pounds
- Height adjustment: up to 6’6″
- 10-level locking system: tether strap
- Ankle locking system: ratchet system
- Steel frame: heavy duty
- Backrest: vinyl covered foam
[amazonproducts asin =”B000VSKAI8″]The table designed from high quality materials to ensure your satisfaction and helps reduce stress on your back and stimulating blood circulation.