Golf is a simple game where you only need a ball and clubs. In order to play you need to hit the ball into a series of holes in a grassy field. You may already know some of the professional golfer, namely Tiger Woods, Tom Watson, Dale Irwin, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, etc.
However the game of golf can be hard if we don’t know how to navigate around the courses. That is the main reason why you will need the help of a golf GPS watch. It’s designed to show you the right direction when you are playing the game, so you can more enjoy the game and help you to find others golf course, and others great functions.
One of the golf GPS watches that you can pick up for yourself is the Garmin Approach S1 W. It’s made especially for those who interested in Golf and powered with about 17,500 Golf courses both in the Canada and U.S. The good news is that the courses are preloaded in the system, so you do not need to download them. The golf watch has GPS receiver to help you measure your shot distances and find the different courses.
The Garmin golf GPS watch has a smooth black or white design that will attract most people including non-golfers. Since it powered with a rechargeable lithium ion battery, you don’t have to worry about buying a new power supply for it. The watch is also water resistant so you can use it any places that rain or shine. The Garmin Approach S1 W can also track how far you have traveled in a day whether you are in the course or not.
The detailed features, including:
- Featuring around 17,500 preloaded both in the Canadian and U.S courses
- Designed to track how far you walked on the course and measure your shot distances
- The courses come preloaded, so you don’t need to download them anymore
- It has waterproof, tough and sturdy design
- Comes with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- Functions as a normal watch (there’s an alarm and rechargeable battery)