The Flex Belt is a popular ab belt designed for strengthen and tone your abdominal muscles without performs exercises. Using this belt is easy, you just need to wear it around your belly. Once you turn it on, the machine will begin to throb and vibrate against your skin. These pulses cause the muscle tissue beneath contracting involuntarily. This provides an effective workout without spending any real effort, so that you can use the ab belt whenever you want such as when reading a magazine, watching TV etc.
Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
The Flex Belt uses this technology. EMS has been used by physiotherapists as a treatment method to severe muscle weakness, treat injuries and improve the fitness level.
Approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
This ab machine has approved by the FDA as a safe product that may strengthen and tone your abdominal muscles. However, not just because it’s approved by PDA doesn’t mean this belt will give you six pack abs freely. You still need to perform some workouts and a healthy diet for it and please keep in your mind that this belt is designed to help to tone and strengthen your muscles.
- Some celebrities and athletes have been using it.
- It has a money back guarantee.
- It is very easy to use. You just wear it around your stomach, buttocks or everywhere you want without any problems.
- The Flex Belt is approved by FDA as a safe product that may strengthen and tone your abdominal muscles.
- It’s a bit expensive. The belt itself costs about $199.
- It temporarily tones and strengthens your muscles
- It can’t give you six pack abs.
[amazonproducts asin=”B00340H2TU”]Uses abdominal stimulation technology. Just 6 weeks of use guaranteed that you will feel your stomach harder and more firm