If you are looking for a good strength equipment for your home gym, but don’t have much space available, then the Bowflex Selecttech 552 adjustable dumbbells are a good solution. This pair of adjustable dumbbells unites 15 sets of weights to one using a dial system. With a turn of dial, you can alter your resistance from 5 to 52.5 pounds. These unique dumbbells are the most flexible and the most space-saving equipment for your strength training.
If you use these Bowflex Selecttech 552 dumbbells properly, they can help to build lean muscles, tone and strengthen your body and enhance your strength gradually. Many people often prefer this item because it provides good results they need. You only need using this weight equipment to train your shoulders, legs, chest, back, arms and abs instead of using different equipment for each body part.
There are several reasons why many people prefer to use this equipment for their strength equipment, such as:
- It doesn’t require a lot of space. The Bowflex Selecttech 552 is an ideal tool for anyone who has limited room in their home or just doesn’t want clutter the home. I think it’s reasonable because many people and I as one of them prefer to have an adjustable dumbbell than having too many dumbbells lying around the house. Bowflex has made great job where it combines many different weights into one, so you can saving plenty of space and allows you to perform workouts at the comfort of your own home.
- It is very flexible for daily use. The equipment is adjustable dumbbells, so you have control over the weight of the equipment. This product also has a unique dial system that make you can set the resistance level from 5 to 52.5 pounds easily, plus you can also adjust in 2.5 pounds increments up to the first 25 pounds.
- It saves your money. Since it combines several weights, you no longer need to buy more dumbbells. Another reason is that it’s all-in-one exercise equipment so you can definitely find everything you need with this awesome product. You can also make various workouts with it like strengthen and tone your shoulders, legs, arms, abs or other body parts you need. You absolutely save your money.
- Very cool looking dumbbells
- Requires little space
- Easily to change weight
- You can perform many exercises just with these dumbbells
- A little expensive
- 52.5 pounds per dumbbell may not be enough for pro bodybuilders
- Dimensions (each): 15.75 x 8 x 9 inches
- Weight (each): 52.5 pounds / 23.8 kg
- Weight range (each): 5 to 52.5 pounds
- Weight settings: 15
- Warranties: 1 year on labor, 2 years on all parts and 5 years on weight plates
Using a unique dial to adjust the weight from 5 to 52.5 pounds easily