What makes Teeter hangups be different from other brands?
The Teeter EP-550 is claimed to be the most balanced table in the market, allowing each user to control the lockout in full inversion confidently. This table used Flex Technology to move as you move and not against it. The inversion table also provide a greater range of motion than other competitors, relaxing your muscles and helps realignment of the spine. The table has a smooth texture that allow your body to obtain an excellent stretch, an optimal surface for decompression
What are the advantages of having an inversion tables?
Many health benefits that can be obtained by using inversion tables or inversion therapy such:
- Inversion table therapy strengthens the ligaments
- An Inversion Table allows the body to stretch
- Relieves varicose veins
- Decongests internal organs
- Reduce the effects of aging caused by gravity
- Increase the flow of oxygen to the brain
- Improve circulation and speed up the cleansing lymph fluids and blood
- Minimize your stress load
- Improve your posture
- Relieve back pain
How it works?
Inversion therapy works by utilizing the force of gravity. When your body straight facing downward, the inversion table elongates the spine, relives the pressure on nerve roots, ligaments and discs and also increase the space between the vertebrae. These processes cause fewer neck and headaches problems as well as less back pain.
Who will need the inversion tables?
Overall everyone can use this tool and feel the benefits. The inversion is very suitable for you with muscle aches and persistent spine and any athlete who frequently training hard through repetitive muscle motions, such as cyclists, skiers, weightlifters, runner etc. Try to reverse yourself for a few minutes each day to gain beneficial effects.
What are the features of the inversion tables?
- The Ep-550 owns some upgrades over other Teeter Hangups tables. One such example is the table has an ankle lock system, this feature offer an easy way for better security.
- The EZ Stretch handles feature to help increase your traction and stretching experience.
- The EZ Angle tether strap to help you to invert at an angle of 20, 40 or 60 degrees easily.
- Ankle Comfort Dial that adjust your feet size, allow you to find a secure and comfortable position.
- Some extra features including a robust base with corner feet and A-frame tubing, a specialized pivot bearing, a triple-plate chrome and a scratch resistance coating
- The table also brings an instruction DVD that includes 5 stretching and exercise classes. They are including Inversion Table (to obtain the optimum benefits from your inversion table), Gym Ball (specialized core-building class), Posture Correction (to obtain function better and look better), Strength & Stretch (build more your muscle) and Good Morning (a wake up and warm up exercise).
- Product Weight: 80 pounds
- Product Dimension: 51 by 30 by 6 inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Warranties: 5 years
The Teeter Hangups Reviews
Cashaaa writes, “I have upper back pain that affect forearms and hands, and I found this Teeter table has helped anyone with pain problems. This thing is great. The first night after using it, my numbness and pain was much relieved and I slept with minimum pain and only woke up once in the midnight. The second night: Pain much less than the day before, a great day at work with no pain and slept great. The table is well worth the money, and don’t forget to watch the DVD on assembling it. That will save a lot of your time”.
Ali Farhat writes, “This is a great product. I bought it because I have back pain. Since I have used it on 5 minutes each day, the numbness and pain are gone”.
Kevin D. Monroe writes, “I have suffered a chronic back pain and a herniated disc for years. And after use the inversion table, I slept better and woke up each morning with little or no back pain”.
Teeter Hang Ups designed to help you achieve a better body, better back and still ensure the safety and dependability. It greatly helps reduce stress on back, stimulate blood circulation, improve body posture and temporary relief of back pain.