There are so many sport watches on the market, so it can be hard to find the best among them. However if you are a runner who is looking for a sport watches for particular needs then you must to consider a watch that has features meets you needs. One of sport watches that you can consider is Nike SportWatch. This Nike plus watch is useful if you are looking to keep fit these days. It looks cool and feels comfortable when you wear it not only as a sport watch but also as a regular watch. It is important to track and measure your training results, mainly if you are serious in training. The Nike Plus sport watch is great device to do these jobs.
The sport watch functions to:
- Helps set goals to keep you moving
- Get detailed information on every run
- Track your calories burned, time, pace and distance
- Rewards for your efforts in the form of attaboys, medals and trophies
- Provide training programs that will help you prepare for an event or race
The Nike SportWatch is using both the Nike plus shoe sensor to capture every your step and GPS technology from TomTom. You are also allowed to upload your data to nikeplus.com to get more information about your training, get coaching tips, set your goals, see and find popular routes, challenge friends and share your progress through Twitter and Facebook. You can use the Nike sports watch indoor or outdoor without getting serious problems. Using the Nike Plus sensor, you can run in places with no GPS signal like in a tunnel or urban canyon.
The watch also serves as your virtual personal trainer. It stores your training history and reminds you to run. You can use this feature to compare your times, track your individual runs via graphs, set a custom program based on how often you are able to run every week and on your fitness level, and understand the trends in your performance. You can also get some advices and tips to ensure you to keep training properly.
The Nike Plus has some features that will greatly help you in your training, including:
- Stopwatch: You can start, stop, pause and mark up to 50 laps by tapping the screen. Once you are done, you can review your total time, best lap time, average lap time or individual lap times. This data is stored on your watch until you rest it and will not be uploaded to nikeplus.com.
- Laps: As a runner it’s important to record the laps and this sport watch will do the job for you. The sensitivity of the tap feature has been improved so you can confidently get a tap anytime you want.
- Speed/Pace: You can choose between displaying speed and displaying pace on the screen.
- Time Set: The time of date or day can you set using Nike plus Connect without needing to plug it in.
- Alarm: You can also set an alarm on the watch. A visual indicator will appear on the screen if the alarm is set.
- Stopwatch: You can start, pause, stop and mark up to 50 laps by tapping the screen. Once you are done, you can view your individual lap times, average lap time, best lap time and your total time. The data is saved on your watch until you rest it.
Besides those features, the watch also comes with some additional features such as:
- Auto-Looping Metrics: In additional to scroll through secondary metrics to pushing the buttons, you also have an option for their auto loop.
- Favorite Metric: You can also choose between displaying a different favorite metric or lap time when it in manual or auto laps mode.
- Inverted Screen: You can make the screen be inverted to display a white background and black text if you prefer it.
- Ultimate tracker: You can use the watch to track your calories burned, heart rate, pace, distance and time. It works with the Polar Wearlink Transmitter to track your beats per minute.
The waterproof watch designed to track your route, calories burned, heart beats, speed, distance and time. Also powered by a rechargeable lithium battery, GPS receiver, and USB cable. Available in 5 colors (white/silver, volt/black, black/volt, anthracite/blue glow, and black).
Incoming search terms:
- nike plus sports watch